About GEKANeiman Machinery Sales Inc. is the Canadian importer and master distributor for GEKA products. We offer superior knowledge and technical support, therefore, providing you with prompt and informative responses to your questions or service-related concerns.
Our vast knowledge and experience in the metal fabrication machinery trade provides confidence. We will be glad to help you determine if a GEKA Ironworker, Punching Machine or an Automated Steel Processing Line will be the right choice for you.
As the Canadian Importer/Distributor we have a comprehensive dealer network across Canada which will support you with sales, training, service, technical support and application engineering.
Like our own staff, our dealers take part in our yearly factory training as well as attend other educational seminars and personal improvement courses. What does this mean for you? It's your insurance that you'll have the backing of a Certified GEKA Dealer to lend a hand whenever you need us.
One cylinder universal ironworker with four work stations: Punching Notching Shear for flat bars shear L profiles Cutting of round and square bars
One cylinder universal ironworker with four work stations:
shear for flat bars shear L profiles
cutting of round and square bars
1. Patented L cut system at 90º without deformation. . Wide range of openings for B and A-cut without deformation.
2. Goose neck die-holder for punching of D and E sections in legs and web.
3. Blade for flat bar with unique radial geometry for shearing with minimum deformation
4. Rectangular notching equipment with precision machined worktable and scaled stops
5. Optional Blades for shearing D and E section up to 100 mm
Possibility of mounting a wide range of optional equipment for notching and punching.