Fastener Insertion System Combine Maximum Productivity and Process Control with Ease of Setup
824™ OneTouch™ 5e
4 Station Automatic Lower Tool Changer
An integrated cartridge with 4 tooling stations automatically retracts, indexes and positions up to 4 different tools in the lower tool holder. Maximum accessibility around the lower tool allows for parts with tall flanges to fit on the machine.
4 Station Automatic Upper Tool Changer
4 Insertion Stations and 4 Tool positions provide the ability to automatically feed up to 4 different sizes and types of fasteners in one handling. Productivity of 1 insertion every 2.5 seconds, while tools are changed within 3 seconds. Fastener Detection and Fastener Length detection provides FULL process control in every station.
Fast & Easy Tooling Setup on 4 MAS 350 - Modular Autofeed Systems
A unique new drive system in combination with a complete new bowl design incorporating all the latest bowl feeding technologies. A long list of advantages, but what does this mean for you?
• Tool Change from 3 minutes to 3 seconds per MAS 350 through a one piece tool module.
• No more manual bowl setting required.
Software automatically sets the proper vibration rate, air eject time and required air pressure to allow for failure free fastener feed. From a full bowl down to the last one out! Reliable Feeding. Faster Changeover. No Training Required.
• Larger bowl design in combination with new drive allows for fastener sizes M1.5 through M10 all to be fed in the same bowl.
• Deeper bowl design in combination with new bowl tooling design allows for fastener lengths up to 30mm all to be fed in the same bowl.
• New upper tool design allows use for quick change 1 piece tool module, resulting in faster and easier tool change.
• Change in bowl material resulting in fasteners becoming less dirty from “air-dust” or individual rubbing.
• Lower mounting position allowing for easier filling and emptying.
Easier and Faster Programming
The ALL NEW intuitive Insertion Logic TM Software with Insertion Graphics® and integrated Statistic
Process Control allows for more functionality while reducing programming time. Version 12 Insertion
Logic® provides you with the recommended operating time for the part programmed and stores any
corrected errors during the insertion process, allowing you to provide this data with your deliveries
to your customers.
Best Operator Ergonomics
Operator control pendant can be adjusted in 6 directions, allowing for easy access and the best view of screen instructions while standing up or sitting down.