PEMSERTER Series 4® Pneumatic Machine
6 tons of installation force.
• Large 18” (45.7cm) throat depth.
• Totally pneumatic providing consistency, simple operation and short cycle time for increased productivity.
• Requires shop air only
Features and benefits
• Insertion force adjustable from 400 to 12,000 lbs. (1.8 to 53.4 kN).
• Installs self-clinching fasteners in sizes #0 to 3/8” and M2 to M10 in steel and up to 1/2” (M12) in aluminum or circuit boards.
• Integral point-of-operation safety.
• The Optical Sensor Indicator (OSI) is a user-friendly visual aid that makes setting up the safety quick and easy.
• Adjustable positive ram stop.
• Large parts tray with dividers.
• Rapid tooling changeover, perfect for short production runs.
• Laser pointer, stroke counter, and lockable cabinet for tools and accessories storage.
Optional QX4™ manual tooling
The PEMSERTER® QX4™ manual Turret Tool System provides an efficient method to quickly change
between four different anvil tools. The one-handed operation of this tool allows an operator to install four different types and/or sizes of fasteners with one set-up. The QX4™ Turret Tool System can be easily installed on all new and existing PEMSERTER® Series 4® machine.
• Lower installed cost. Four different fasteners installed with one machine set-up.
• Increased productivity. Set-up time reduced.
Turret is easily rotated by hand and positively locks in place.
• Reduced risk of missing a fastener or damaging work-piece. Each position is color-coded with matching color coded parts trays.
Optional anvil holders
Optional anvil holders and tooling can be easily installed on all new and existing PEMSERTER® Series 4® machine. When a workpiece flange and fastener location prohibits the use of standard tooling, the use of top or bottom mount, reverse flange anvil holders will often solve the installation problem.